Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Hello Again !

Back to blogging after a long break. I have been busy and just could not force myself to write . I sat down this morning with a cup of iced down coke and thumbed thru the Rod and Staff 2010 catalog that arrived yesterday. I was amazed at the wonderful coloring books ! There are life like coloring pages for birds, flowers, insects , bridges, lighthouses and more; plus coloring books of maps and other educational materials, great for science and history or social studies. There are coloring books to fit from toddlers up to adult ! Here is the website link for the coloring books http://www.rodandstaffbooks.com/list/Coloring_Books/ . I had to share this link with you all . Well, got to go , the weather is sunny and warm but not hot; perfect ! So you know where we are going, OUTSIDE !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a quiltmaking and wood craft business with my husband and we are branching out into internet sales now. I have many hobbies that I enjoy. I am very blessed to be able to turn a hobby into a business, it is a slow process at first, but I know in God's time it will get established.