Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Summer !

As you know, school is officially out, that means we all need to be extra careful driving around and such. We are on a small break in the school schedule. I am considering the end of June to be a good date for getting back into the typical amount of work, right now it is only a few subjects a day, but that's okay ! It's summer ! Hooray for water play in the sun, iced tea, evening coolness as a break from the day's heat. There is a place just before the gate to our veggie garden that would be great for a gazebo or something similar, but the mosquitos are really too bad right there for such. Lovely shade though, and the honeysuckles were so awesome last month along the garden gate. A very refreshing place to be, I think that we all need to have our own refreshing place to be in this fast paced world. Be safe and remember to keep extra caution for the summer !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

About Me

My photo
I have a quiltmaking and wood craft business with my husband and we are branching out into internet sales now. I have many hobbies that I enjoy. I am very blessed to be able to turn a hobby into a business, it is a slow process at first, but I know in God's time it will get established.